OOC Let's Chat!

Love it when people can make work fun in small ways ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I can say I’m 20 now but 😭 man I’m old now

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 03:49 I can say I’m 20 now but 😭 man I’m old now
Wdu mean 20 is old? I'll be 20 in 3 years bruh

OOC Let's Chat!
Whoah! Don’t remind me of how close I’m getting to being 20! :cry2: (for reference, no I won’t be 20 this year)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 03:08
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 02:37
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:57
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 20:02
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:52 BROOK!! :wow:
i certainly hope so! i spent hours working on my essay so the only thing left to do is hope they let me in!
are you feeling any better? <3
SAGE!! :wow:
they’d better let you in because that essay was so so so good! there’s no way they’d overlook or not let you in!!!
a little! i made waffles (from scratch too!:]) today so i feel a little bit better but i’m just starting to feel sick rn after feeling okay so idk actually lol:/. how’s you? <3
crossing all my fingers i’m really hoping i’ll get in! i made some edits to the essay so it’s as good as it’s gonna get
ooo yum waffles! hope you feel much better soon! <3
i’m at work rn i’m so tired i just want to go home and sleep
(this is very late im sorry) i really hope it goes well!!
me too, thank you. i slept most of the day but i think i have a migraine akakksk
awww oh no! i hope you get a good rest tonight! <3
yikes, migraines are the absolute worst! sleep is good, it should hopefully make you feel better!
I finally got home from work, i'm sooo tired but my coworker drew a caricature of me on a receipt lol
i’ve took some meds so i feel a bit better now!
ooo i bet it looks cool!! hope you get a restful sleep, sage!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 03:49 I can say I’m 20 now but 😭 man I’m old now
Enjoy it, because once you hit your mid 20s... Well...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
I got to play dnd with my fam today

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Why is everyokne so sad about being 20???

PLS ORDER FROM MY SHOP!!! LINKIN SIGNATURE ITS THE 'MUST VISIT - PLS

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency