Let's Chat!
Love it when people can make work fun in small ways
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I can say I’m 20 now but
man I’m old now
man I’m old now
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wdu mean 20 is old? I'll be 20 in 3 years bruh
Let's Chat!
Whoah! Don’t remind me of how close I’m getting to being 20!
(for reference, no I won’t be 20 this year)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 03:08yikes, migraines are the absolute worst! sleep is good, it should hopefully make you feel better!Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Jan 2026, 02:37Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:57crossing all my fingers i’m really hoping i’ll get in! i made some edits to the essay so it’s as good as it’s gonna getBrookline Quinn wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 20:02Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:52 BROOK!!
i certainly hope so! i spent hours working on my essay so the only thing left to do is hope they let me in!
are you feeling any better?
SAGE!!![]()
they’d better let you in because that essay was so so so good! there’s no way they’d overlook or not let you in!!!
a little! i made waffles (from scratch too!:]) today so i feel a little bit better but i’m just starting to feel sick rn after feeling okay so idk actually lol:/. how’s you?![]()
ooo yum waffles! hope you feel much better soon!
i’m at work rn i’m so tired i just want to go home and sleep(this is very late im sorry) i really hope it goes well!!
me too, thank you. i slept most of the day but i think i have a migraine akakksk
awww oh no! i hope you get a good rest tonight!
I finally got home from work, i'm sooo tired but my coworker drew a caricature of me on a receipt lol
i’ve took some meds so i feel a bit better now!
ooo i bet it looks cool!! hope you get a restful sleep, sage!
Let's Chat!
Enjoy it, because once you hit your mid 20s... Well...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I got to play dnd with my fam today
Let's Chat!
Hello! Why is everyokne so sad about being 20???
PLS ORDER FROM MY SHOP!!! LINKIN SIGNATURE ITS THE 'MUST VISIT - PLS
PLS ORDER FROM MY SHOP!!! LINKIN SIGNATURE ITS THE 'MUST VISIT - PLS