OOC Let's Chat!

I'm a proud non-heel wearer :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
:)

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
This is my first time ever wearing heels and it’s showing. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heels are great just have to get used to them. ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
mmmm maybe I should try wearing heels someday :lol: :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:33 Heels are great just have to get used to them. ^^
I’m a farm girl so dresses, fancy makeup, and heels are way out of my comfort zone. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:43
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:33 Heels are great just have to get used to them. ^^
I’m a farm girl so dresses, fancy makeup, and heels are way out of my comfort zone. :lol:
I love them all and also wear them quite often so I'm pretty familiar with nice dresses, makeup and heels. I'm happy that you're experimenting with them and I hope you enjoying it too, and won't just remember to the obvious uncomfy parts of dressig up. ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:49
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:43
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:33 Heels are great just have to get used to them. ^^
I’m a farm girl so dresses, fancy makeup, and heels are way out of my comfort zone. :lol:
I love them all and also wear them quite often so I'm pretty familiar with nice dresses, makeup and heels. I'm happy that you're experimenting with them and I hope you enjoying it too, and won't just remember to the obvious uncomfy parts of dressig up. ^^
omg me toooo!! ive probably spent more money on clothes and makeup last year than in my entire life lolol i used to be such a tomboy but ive become obsessed with getting all dressed up! my resolution this year is to learn how to hem clothes so i can take some of my old fits and turn them into new ones~~~

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:52
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:49
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:43
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 23:33 Heels are great just have to get used to them. ^^
I’m a farm girl so dresses, fancy makeup, and heels are way out of my comfort zone. :lol:
I love them all and also wear them quite often so I'm pretty familiar with nice dresses, makeup and heels. I'm happy that you're experimenting with them and I hope you enjoying it too, and won't just remember to the obvious uncomfy parts of dressig up. ^^
omg me toooo!! ive probably spent more money on clothes and makeup last year than in my entire life lolol i used to be such a tomboy but ive become obsessed with getting all dressed up! my resolution this year is to learn how to hem clothes so i can take some of my old fits and turn them into new ones~~~
Haha, I feel exactly the same! I’ve always been girly my whole life, and honestly, sometimes it’s harder for me not to get overdressed than it is to dress up when it’s actually necessary.

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 20:02
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:52
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:25
good luck, sage!!! you’ll knock their socks off!! <3 :wow:
BROOK!! :wow:
i certainly hope so! i spent hours working on my essay so the only thing left to do is hope they let me in!
are you feeling any better? <3
SAGE!! :wow:
they’d better let you in because that essay was so so so good! there’s no way they’d overlook or not let you in!!!
a little! i made waffles (from scratch too!:]) today so i feel a little bit better but i’m just starting to feel sick rn after feeling okay so idk actually lol:/. how’s you? <3
crossing all my fingers i’m really hoping i’ll get in! i made some edits to the essay so it’s as good as it’s gonna get
ooo yum waffles! hope you feel much better soon! <3
i’m at work rn i’m so tired i just want to go home and sleep

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency