Let's Chat!
Hihi
Let's Chat!
I thibk it's time for Colin to check out a Muggle house.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I wonder what he’ll do when he actually sees sham poo instead of just hearing about it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooooooo!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'm bored
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*dances in*
Let's Chat!
Hello!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
My heels are honestly going to be the death of me tonight.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Leave your heels at home.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire