Let's Chat!
Good luck Sage!
Sorry Scoutie!
Ayo Emmi!
Sorry Scoutie!
Ayo Emmi!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
COLIN!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hello peole! Its past midnight here, my parents party is still going on, I still don't feel like sleeping, and i'm still bored out of my mind.
Translation - Life sucks sometimes
PLEASE ORDER A BANNER FROM MY SHOP!!! LINK IN SIGNATURE ITS THE 'MUST VISIT - PLS'
Translation - Life sucks sometimes
PLEASE ORDER A BANNER FROM MY SHOP!!! LINK IN SIGNATURE ITS THE 'MUST VISIT - PLS'
Let's Chat!
I saw some Colin lore...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I saw too!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily and Mir!
Let's Chat!
I totally woke up this morning thinking I had work (I don't work on Saturdays), thank goodness I got that extra hour
Com estima e magia,
Lily gray
Let's Chat!
You back againJun woo Park wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 14:07Very good! You? I'm sometimes visiting hereAmelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 04:19Oooh haven’t seen you in so longIt was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!