OOC Let's Chat!

Good luck Sage!

Sorry Scoutie!

Ayo Emmi!

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
COLIN!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello peole! Its past midnight here, my parents party is still going on, I still don't feel like sleeping, and i'm still bored out of my mind.

Translation - Life sucks sometimes

PLEASE ORDER A BANNER FROM MY SHOP!!! LINK IN SIGNATURE ITS THE 'MUST VISIT - PLS'

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 20:35 COLIN!!
I saw some Colin lore...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 20:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 20:35 COLIN!!
I saw some Colin lore...
I saw too!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning everyone

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily and Mir!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I totally woke up this morning thinking I had work (I don't work on Saturdays), thank goodness I got that extra hour <3

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Jun woo Park wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 14:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 04:19
Jun woo Park wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:34
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:28 Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^
Isn't it @Pettely Knots?
@Amelia Lerelle
Oooh haven’t seen you in so long :wow: It was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!
Very good! You? I'm sometimes visiting here
You back again :wow: :wow: pretty good… I miss our games room chaos :sweatingbullets:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!