Let's Chat!
Good luck! I’m sure they’ll choose you!Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:22 application for my program is fully finished :]
now to wait the stressful two weeks to figure out if i got in…
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
What did she apply for?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
ok ill name them, excluding the ones i know that are unrated or r rated. I counted, 6 from the discount book store, 4 from the thrift store and 3 from my sister, idk where she got it doesn't bother me where she got it. (the safe titles will be named)
- The Laugh Out Loud 3 movie collection - Grown Ups, Zookeeper, Paul Blart Mall Cop
- Bolt
- Chicago
- That '70s show Season 2
- Goosebumps (the first movie)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Beowulf
I didn't count two of them for the reason I stated above. While I don't think they're bad movies, they're still rated higher than this site allows, therefore I have doubts about even naming the movies.
Now I have (also excluding the ones I just named and the higher rating movies)
- Elton John Dream Ticket (4 concerts)
- my hs theater production of Clue (Cast A because I hate Cast B and didn't want to pay for 2 dvds that had separate casts except for me and wadsworth being the same and the same lines)
- my hs theater production of Frozen
- Click
- Time of the Wolf
- Fantastic Beasts 2 film collection (And Where to Find Them + The Crimes of Grindelwald)
- Benji
- The Gypsy Warriors
- Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series- Beginnings
- How I Met Your Mother S2
- Rocketman
- The Great Debators
- Shanghai Knights
- Joesomebody
- A Dog's Purpose
- Harry Potter 1 and 2
- That '70s show S1
- Reba S2 and S3
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
- The Laugh Out Loud 3 movie collection - Grown Ups, Zookeeper, Paul Blart Mall Cop
- Bolt
- Chicago
- That '70s show Season 2
- Goosebumps (the first movie)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Beowulf
I didn't count two of them for the reason I stated above. While I don't think they're bad movies, they're still rated higher than this site allows, therefore I have doubts about even naming the movies.
Now I have (also excluding the ones I just named and the higher rating movies)
- Elton John Dream Ticket (4 concerts)
- my hs theater production of Clue (Cast A because I hate Cast B and didn't want to pay for 2 dvds that had separate casts except for me and wadsworth being the same and the same lines)
- my hs theater production of Frozen
- Click
- Time of the Wolf
- Fantastic Beasts 2 film collection (And Where to Find Them + The Crimes of Grindelwald)
- Benji
- The Gypsy Warriors
- Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series- Beginnings
- How I Met Your Mother S2
- Rocketman
- The Great Debators
- Shanghai Knights
- Joesomebody
- A Dog's Purpose
- Harry Potter 1 and 2
- That '70s show S1
- Reba S2 and S3
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
and you know what i said 2026 is the year of scout but january 2026 is not the month of scout this has been one of the worst months EVAAAAA
but we thug it out im a strong little guy i can do this
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
BROOK!!
i certainly hope so! i spent hours working on my essay so the only thing left to do is hope they let me in!
are you feeling any better?
Let's Chat!
If I remember correctly, she applied for a writing thing at one of the Ivy League schools.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Can I bully her before I switch Vlad out with Clark in March?Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:43 and you know what i said 2026 is the year of scout but january 2026 is not the month of scout this has been one of the worst months EVAAAAAbut we thug it out im a strong little guy i can do this
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:52BROOK!!
i certainly hope so! i spent hours working on my essay so the only thing left to do is hope they let me in!
are you feeling any better?![]()
SAGE!!![]()
they’d better let you in because that essay was so so so good! there’s no way they’d overlook or not let you in!!!
a little! i made waffles (from scratch too!:]) today so i feel a little bit better but i’m just starting to feel sick rn after feeling okay so idk actually lol:/. how’s you?![]()
Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing? I might write a reply today!