Let's Chat!
I’m out rn so I can’t show any examples rn (just noting I saw the comment in the shop)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ok VladislavVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 18:00I’m out rn so I can’t show any examples rn (just noting I saw the comment in the shop)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
TYSM lily! I saw! Will finish today, or tmr (max by mondy but mostly not)
Let's Chat!
Np. Take your time!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 18:01Ok VladislavVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 18:00I’m out rn so I can’t show any examples rn (just noting I saw the comment in the shop)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
TYSM lily! I saw! Will finish today, or tmr (max by mondy but mostly not)
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
This is honestly my first time going to prom this year since I’m finally the age to go. Though I’d rather not say my real age, but I can say that I’m going to feel old after my birthday this year.Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:52Cool! I think my school does prom too Do they? I'm definitely far from experiencing it, I think the fact that you're going proves your way older than me irlAvery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:51Wow! My school does formal events (this dance tonight and prom which I’m going to in April, for high school only.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nice
Let's Chat!
good luck, sage!!! you’ll knock their socks off!!![]()
Let's Chat!
I have no idea what you applied for, but good luck!Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:22 application for my program is fully finished :]
now to wait the stressful two weeks to figure out if i got in…
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:22 application for my program is fully finished :]
now to wait the stressful two weeks to figure out if i got in…