OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!
I’m out rn so I can’t show any examples rn (just noting I saw the comment in the shop)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 18:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47

It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!
I’m out rn so I can’t show any examples rn (just noting I saw the comment in the shop)
Ok Vladislav

TYSM lily! I saw! Will finish today, or tmr (max by mondy but mostly not)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 18:01
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 18:00
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50

Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!
I’m out rn so I can’t show any examples rn (just noting I saw the comment in the shop)
Ok Vladislav

TYSM lily! I saw! Will finish today, or tmr (max by mondy but mostly not)
Np. Take your time!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:52
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:51
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Wow! My school does formal events (this dance tonight and prom which I’m going to in April, for high school only.)
Cool! I think my school does prom too Do they? I'm definitely far from experiencing it, I think the fact that you're going proves your way older than me irl
This is honestly my first time going to prom this year since I’m finally the age to go. Though I’d rather not say my real age, but I can say that I’m going to feel old after my birthday this year. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:23 Bought six dvds
Nice

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
application for my program is fully finished :]
now to wait the stressful two weeks to figure out if i got in…

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
good luck, sage!!! you’ll knock their socks off!! <3 :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:22 application for my program is fully finished :]
now to wait the stressful two weeks to figure out if i got in…
I have no idea what you applied for, but good luck!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 19:22 application for my program is fully finished :]
now to wait the stressful two weeks to figure out if i got in…
Good luck!