OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:23 Bought six dvds
I just got two higher rated movies (that I don’t think is bad but I don’t want to name them)

And four pg movies

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Wow! My school does formal events (this dance tonight and prom which I’m going to in April, for high school only.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:51
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Wow! My school does formal events (this dance tonight and prom which I’m going to in April, for high school only.)
Cool! I think my school does prom too Do they? I'm definitely far from experiencing it, I think the fact that you're going proves your way older than me irl

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!
Thanks!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:55
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47

It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)

Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha! :)
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!
Thanks!!!
Can you please order!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:55
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50

Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!
Thanks!!!
Can you please order!!!
I ordered rn!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9