Let's Chat!
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I just got two higher rated movies (that I don’t think is bad but I don’t want to name them)
And four pg movies
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
Let's Chat!
Wow! My school does formal events (this dance tonight and prom which I’m going to in April, for high school only.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Cool! I think my school does prom too Do they? I'm definitely far from experiencing it, I think the fact that you're going proves your way older than me irlAvery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:51Wow! My school does formal events (this dance tonight and prom which I’m going to in April, for high school only.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
Let's Chat!
Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:29 nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.
Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Can you please order!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:55Thanks!!!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:47
It’s not a performance, but it’s a formal winter dance my school is putting on. (We don’t get to dance tonight though.)
Also, thanks for the butter beer Natasha!![]()
Let's Chat!
I ordered rn!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:57Can you please order!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:55Thanks!!!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Oh, yes! There is half price for first person... I forgot to add that. Thanks for reminding!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:54Julia, just wanna ask, whether there is any discount in the banners shop...Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:50
Nice... My school does that for lower grade (upto grade 5) then no more.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |