OOC Let's Chat!

Awesome! :wow:

Also, hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Natasha! Hi Av! It's night here, wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, so what's happening? I'm just bored. Morning 12:30

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
meow

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Please don’t double post!

Also, not much is happening for me now, but I think I’m about to do some stuff for my dance tonight. :)
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 17:25 hi Natasha! Hi Av! It's night here, wbu?
Wow! It’s 11:30 in the morning here!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
nice... My parents are hosting a party (thankfully the guest's kids didn't come – they're beyond annoying) and I'm in ym room, bored out of my mind, half completing shop orders, half reading.

Is it like a rehearsed performance? If so good luck what song?
Last edited by Julia Evans on 17 Jan 2026, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cool, what dance?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
thanks for the butterbeer @Natasha Blackwood

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! 20 posts! Now I can do the classes!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
good job! Though you must be on site 10 (or 11 depending on timezone) days, also note games room posts do not count

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency