OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 15:30 Hello!
Hi Julia!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jules! Hey Angel!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lils, Hey Laasya, Hey Angel!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! Being sick sucks since I have a dance tonight, but I’m doing a lot better today and actually slept. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 15:53 Whew! Being sick sucks since I have a dance tonight, but I’m doing a lot better today and actually slept. :lol:
Hi Av! ANYONE WANNA JOIN THIS??? PLS DO

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 15:57
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 15:53 Whew! Being sick sucks since I have a dance tonight, but I’m doing a lot better today and actually slept. :lol:
Hi Av! ANYONE WANNA JOIN THIS??? PLS DO
Hi! I’d love to join and will try to post once I get the chance! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 16:13
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 15:57
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 15:53 Whew! Being sick sucks since I have a dance tonight, but I’m doing a lot better today and actually slept. :lol:
Hi Av! ANYONE WANNA JOIN THIS??? PLS DO
Hi! I’d love to join and will try to post once I get the chance! :wow:
Thats Great! TYSM

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Bought six dvds

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
what?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.