OOC Let's Chat!

Helen Aletheia Doukas wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 12:20 Hello Ms. Evans! How are you today?
I'm great, though a little bored! How about you?
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 12:26Hi!
Hello Cinder!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Helen. A pleasure to see your dazzling countenance as always. I see you have an errand in the library. How is that going for you?

@Helen Aletheia Doukas

OOC Let's Chat!
That's kind of you to say; it's a pleasure seeing you as well. And yes, I do have an errand there, I'd say that it's going rather smoothly- I can only hope that it remains that way.
@Makaio Kāne

❀ Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars ❥
« Lyanna Oak » « Ariana Westonfield-Rivera »

OOC Let's Chat!
You can always call on me if you need to change that status quo. I can mongoose it up. :3

OOC Let's Chat!
Ha, I trust that you can... but I'm good! ;3

❀ Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars ❥
« Lyanna Oak » « Ariana Westonfield-Rivera »

OOC Let's Chat!
Looking at the library I see there is a Mr. Tumberton who is causing many problems.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 04:19
Jun woo Park wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:34
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 02:28 Happy cake day @Jun woo Park ^^
Isn't it @Pettely Knots?
@Amelia Lerelle
Oooh haven’t seen you in so long :wow: It was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!
Very good! You? I'm sometimes visiting here

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 13:59 Morning guys!
Good morning! It’s lunchtime here :lol:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 13:59 Morning guys!
Morning!