OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:26 Ms. Hunter. It’s probably best for me to look at that shop because I am woefully ignorant of what most of that form means.

Edit: I looked. You meant collage. I was a little confused why I needed to go back to school for a banner haha
A college is a banner with many photos and the simple style is more like the last two examples :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys it has been 10 days since I have been on the platform and I have 20 posts but my classes haven't opened up yet. Did I miss something?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:03 Guys it has been 10 days since I have been on the platform and I have 20 posts but my classes haven't opened up yet. Did I miss something?
I think due to some timezones, you need to wait 11 or sometimes 12 days for classes to be available

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:03 Guys it has been 10 days since I have been on the platform and I have 20 posts but my classes haven't opened up yet. Did I miss something?
Also posts in game areas will not count to your homework post count

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:03 Guys it has been 10 days since I have been on the platform and I have 20 posts but my classes haven't opened up yet. Did I miss something?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:07
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:03 Guys it has been 10 days since I have been on the platform and I have 20 posts but my classes haven't opened up yet. Did I miss something?
Also posts in game areas will not count to your homework post count
I believe Laasya is correct. Most of your posts are in the games room which won't count for accessing homework (If you want help increasing word count, post questions like this in the FAQ, as posts there count.)





PLEASE ORDER AT THE NEW ADDITION TO MY SHOP – A BANNER SHOP!!! – LOOK HERE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 11:03 Guys it has been 10 days since I have been on the platform and I have 20 posts but my classes haven't opened up yet. Did I miss something?
Hello Hunter! If you have taken note to accumulate 20 posts on the site (game room posts do not count towards the sum), I think it is due to timezone differences that you still have some time before you have exactly 10 full days since you have been on the site :) From what I see, you'll meet the 10 day requirement by 7:36 AM on Saturday, 17 January 2026 (EST), which seems to be quite soon! Hope you successfully unlock the feature ^^ If not, feel free to ask further questions here <3

Lost time is never found again, but in its shadows lies my path to freedom. (2020-2026)

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:28 Ms. Evans. Always good to see Ravenclaws in chat!
Hello Makaio, it's good to see colleagues around. I trust you're doing well?

❀ Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars ❥
« Lyanna Oak » « Ariana Westonfield-Rivera »

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Doukas! My favourite person Always a librarian

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Evans! How are you today?

❀ Of course I feel too much, I'm a universe of exploding stars ❥
« Lyanna Oak » « Ariana Westonfield-Rivera »

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!