Let's Chat!
Hello professor!
Let's Chat!
Professor!! Would you like a banner?
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon professor!Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:12 Mr. McCoire. Did I hear right? You would like a detention. That can be arranged and I will gladly be the one to give it to you.
Let's Chat!
Ms. Johnson. Ms. Manjunath. Greetings.
Ms. Hunter. I see you didn’t delete the message this time. Sure I would love to have a banner from you.
Ms. Hunter. I see you didn’t delete the message this time. Sure I would love to have a banner from you.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Same here!
Night Bree!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:18 Good night Hio! Or morning depending on how you look at it its 12am
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Whatttttttt... Me???Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:30 Ms. Johnson. Ms. Manjunath. Greetings.
Ms. Hunter. I see you didn’t delete the message this time. Sure I would love to have a banner from you.
Simple or College banner~
Name~
House~ (if wanted on banner)
Stats~(if wanted)
Aesthetic~
Colours wanted~
Colours not wanted~
FC~
Anything else?~
Let's Chat!
Ms. Hunter. It’s probably best for me to look at that shop because I am woefully ignorant of what most of that form means.
Edit: I looked. You meant collage. I was a little confused why I needed to go back to school for a banner haha
Edit: I looked. You meant collage. I was a little confused why I needed to go back to school for a banner haha
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hello Professor!
Let's Chat!
Ms. Evans. Always good to see Ravenclaws in chat!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Thank You! How's your day going?