Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 09:13 hiiii :D How's everyone doing?
Hey!!! I am good. Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm Great! Whats everyone doing?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m busy watching “What I Like About You”

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Mirada :innocent:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Zephyr! Hru?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Mirada! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m good. Wbu?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:08 Hi!
Hey Mirrie!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:07 I'm Great! Whats everyone doing?
I am good! Eating lunch rn. U?

Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 10:08 I’m busy watching “What I Like About You”
Oooo, how's it?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9