Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:26
Ada Hawkins wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:24 Hi Adora
Ada! How's you?
I'm good, swimming in homework :sweatingbullets: What about u?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Ada. Hey Adora.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Laasya!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am fine...... U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi lils, hi laasya!

Hru guys?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Jules! I am fine! U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:49 Hi lils, hi laasya!

Hru guys?
Good! Wbu?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hiiii :D How's everyone doing?

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5