OOC Let's Chat!

Hello professor!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:19 Hello Ms. Clarke!

Excited to see you and everyone here today!
Professor!! Would you like a banner? :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:12 Mr. McCoire. Did I hear right? You would like a detention. That can be arranged and I will gladly be the one to give it to you.
Good afternoon professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Johnson. Ms. Manjunath. Greetings.

Ms. Hunter. I see you didn’t delete the message this time. Sure I would love to have a banner from you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:19 Hello Ms. Clarke!

Excited to see you and everyone here today!
Same here!
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:18 Good night Hio! Or morning depending on how you look at it its 12am
Night Bree!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 08:30 Ms. Johnson. Ms. Manjunath. Greetings.

Ms. Hunter. I see you didn’t delete the message this time. Sure I would love to have a banner from you.
Whatttttttt... Me??? :worried: please could ya fill out this form Professor? :innocent:
Simple or College banner~
Name~
House~ (if wanted on banner)
Stats~(if wanted)
Aesthetic~
Colours wanted~
Colours not wanted~
FC~
Anything else?~

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Hunter. It’s probably best for me to look at that shop because I am woefully ignorant of what most of that form means.

Edit: I looked. You meant collage. I was a little confused why I needed to go back to school for a banner haha

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Professor!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Evans. Always good to see Ravenclaws in chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank You! How's your day going?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency