OOC Let's Chat!

*Wanders onto conversation* Wait whats happening? CAN SOMEONE PLS ORDER FROM MY SHOP?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
My brother's trying to give me detention is what's going on!

And there was popcorn throwing earlier!

Also! Go check out Julia's shop!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

________________________________________
❝ 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭.❞
▪︎ sta 5 ▪︎ str 5 ▪︎ wis 8 ▪︎ arc 4 ▪︎ eva 4 ▪︎ acc 4▪︎
𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 V 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 05:05 My brother's trying to give me detention is what's going on!

And there was popcorn throwing earlier!

Also! Go check out Julia's shop!
Sorry abt the popcorn, I gave it for eating purposes :sweatingbullets:

OOC Let's Chat!
Althea Valeden wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 04:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 04:24
Althea Valeden wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 04:22 Hello :D How's everyone doing?
Heyo!! I am fine, wbu?
I'm alright! Excited to do HIO stuff for the weekend. Hope you have a great day, Lily <3
Nice, imma do some too soon!
Yeah, I am going to have a great day, we are having BBQ!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. McCoire. Did I hear right? You would like a detention. That can be arranged and I will gladly be the one to give it to you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon professor!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Hio! Or morning depending on how you look at it its 12am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Ms. Clarke!

Excited to see you and everyone here today!