OOC Let's Chat!

Em!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:19Em!
I jsut wanna say me and my brother played dead rails earlier and man am I a bad player

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:18 *steals popcorn and throws it at Colin*
*Gives more popcorn to Ava*

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:25
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:19Em!
I jsut wanna say me and my brother played dead rails earlier and man am I a bad player
If this is the Roblox game, same here :laugh: Though with friends and a few more tries, you'll definitely get better. Making the choice to not burn the newspaper was legendary for my friends and I haha.

Lost time is never found again, but in its shadows lies my path to freedom. (2020-2026)

OOC Let's Chat!
Althea Valeden wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:25
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 03:19Em!
I jsut wanna say me and my brother played dead rails earlier and man am I a bad player
If this is the Roblox game, same here :laugh: Though with friends and a few more tries, you'll definitely get better. Making the choice to not burn the newspaper was legendary for my friends and I haha.
LOL
Well I have all of the classes except santa, horse and eggslinger on this account. I have two trains excluding default. I am attrocious at killing and am only good at driving the train to a destination, so normally I have conductor equipped and wooden train to go 100kph

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Laasya and Lily! <3
(it's evening for me tehe :>)

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!timezones :>

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.