OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:04
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:44
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:37 I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.
Well good luck then and btw how are you feeling?
A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
Huh is he born Jan 16th

My birthday is tomorrow lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:21
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:04
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:44
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:37 I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.
Well good luck then and btw how are you feeling?
A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
Huh is he born Jan 16th

My birthday is tomorrow lol
No. His real birthday was yesterday, but we were busy last night. Happy early birthday! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:21
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 01:04
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:44
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 00:37 I need to write Christmas lore still as well as replies.
Well good luck then and btw how are you feeling?
A lot better since I took more meds earlier. I’m at my brother’s party right now, so I’ve been active which helps keep my allergies in check. Fingers crossed that a good night’s rest will bounce me back since I have a formal dance tomorrow night.
Huh is he born Jan 16th

My birthday is tomorrow lol
Hap hap happy birthdayyy :happy: its 17th Jan for me now muehehe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
hello peoplessss

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

OOC Let's Chat!
*observes carefully*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
how's it going guys
*observes colin observing*

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
helloo

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Going good
*observes Leo observing Colin*