Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Av! Hru?
Let's Chat!
I’m okay. Not feeling too well, but I’m better than earlier. Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*rushes in with a blanket, some hot soup and a good cheesy film* Nooo!
Let's Chat!
I'm good, gald I got the giant history project over withAvery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 23:31 I’m okay. Not feeling too well, but I’m better than earlier. Hru?
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much for the gift, Emmy!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Same! I actually made myself a peppermint tea earlier! Tea is delicious! (Thank you to Azrael for the peppermint tea idea!)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*sore flops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone