OOC Let's Chat!

Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:26
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:15
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:06 *walks in with snackz*
*steals snackz bc i'm hungryyy*
*Takes potato chips crisps back*
Hey my crisps! How dare you >:[

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:42
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:37 does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.
nope, the laptop is new and I am downloading the resources into the D Drive..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:45
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:42
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:37 does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.
nope, the laptop is new and I am downloading the resources into the D Drive..
check if you need to update the game?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Sometimes it can just be the general processing power of the laptop itself. The higher power, the smoother the game will run.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:45
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:42
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:37 does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.
nope, the laptop is new and I am downloading the resources into the D Drive..
check if you need to update the game?
Im js downloading the game onto my laptop, so the files are still being added yk
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:47 Sometimes it can just be the general processing power of the laptop itself. The higher power, the smoother the game will run.
how do I know the general processing power of my laptop? is there a way?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:49
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:45
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:42
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:37 does anyone know how to make the download speed of a game (Genshin Impact) faster? I literally connected the router by an ethernet/cable to my laptop and it still takes a lot of time.. At this point, I have been waiting for almost 3 days for it to download.. T.T
Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.
nope, the laptop is new and I am downloading the resources into the D Drive..
check if you need to update the game?
Im js downloading the game onto my laptop, so the files are still being added yk
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:47 Sometimes it can just be the general processing power of the laptop itself. The higher power, the smoother the game will run.
how do I know the general processing power of my laptop? is there a way?
Ooo I could be wrong but it might be in your laptop's properties in the settings.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:51
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:49
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:46
Yexian Wei wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:45
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:42

Maybe check the storage in your computer? If your storage is full, that can slow downloads as well as depending on how strong your computer is.
nope, the laptop is new and I am downloading the resources into the D Drive..
check if you need to update the game?
Im js downloading the game onto my laptop, so the files are still being added yk
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 22:47 Sometimes it can just be the general processing power of the laptop itself. The higher power, the smoother the game will run.
how do I know the general processing power of my laptop? is there a way?
Ooo I could be wrong but it might be in your laptop's properties in the settings.
hmm Ill need to look for that T.T
tysm tho <33
btw, how r my fav couple doinggg? is there any progresss?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, good night for everyone. Thanks for the company.
Anyways I'm thinking about that I might start to RP as well. If you feel like it to play with me in a kind of slow pace and you have any idea for a story, please contact me in private message.

Thank you and good night once more o/

OOC Let's Chat!
Feel free to owl me anytime for RPs since I’m very slow to reply atm. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.