Let's Chat!
Yay! Thank you two!Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:40 Wow, I have never been borrowed yet! Sounds cool I guess.(What borrowing me exactly means?)
Basically, borrowing is a kind of very light godmodding. I'm working on a private thread with a couple of Colin's cousins! They're going to have an important chat and need a couple extra chairs. Naturally, Colin being Colin, instead of just getting some chairs, he prefers to go the more chaotic route and the first chairs he notices are yours!
Usually I do this sort of chaos thing with random non-playing characters. But sometimes I like to ask actual PCs if they'd let me "borrow" their characters for a mention!
The thread is private, so you couldn't reply to it; but if you two were interested, you could certainly write a thread of your own in the library, playing off of Colin's chaos!
Pfft. *rolls eyes at Scout*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:45 and thus begins another colin mccoire escapade that makes scoutie go catatonic!
But!
This is a MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!!!
[/quote]
Sooo borrowing me actually means that I'll be famous in your story, it's awesome! I think I'd like to be borrowed. Shall I dress nicely for it? Haha.
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
If you think the crash landing debacle was mad, you should see what he's done in the Owlery!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Av’s not afraid of him! She thinks of him like a crazy older brother. 
He’s honestly probably the most fun and chaotic person to RP with here.
He’s honestly probably the most fun and chaotic person to RP with here.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
What? Don't be afraid!
Let's Chat!
I need to up my chaos gameAvery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:19 Av’s not afraid of him! She thinks of him like a crazy older brother.
He’s honestly probably the most fun and chaotic person to RP with here.
Let's Chat!
I used to be chaotic. Now I’m just a normal boy.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
What the hell is that russian soldier uniform Clark, haha I love it! :DD
Let's Chat!
*yeets Clark into lake*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire