OOC Let's Chat!

Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:40 Wow, I have never been borrowed yet! Sounds cool I guess. :D (What borrowing me exactly means?)
Yay! Thank you two!

Basically, borrowing is a kind of very light godmodding. I'm working on a private thread with a couple of Colin's cousins! They're going to have an important chat and need a couple extra chairs. Naturally, Colin being Colin, instead of just getting some chairs, he prefers to go the more chaotic route and the first chairs he notices are yours!

Usually I do this sort of chaos thing with random non-playing characters. But sometimes I like to ask actual PCs if they'd let me "borrow" their characters for a mention!

The thread is private, so you couldn't reply to it; but if you two were interested, you could certainly write a thread of your own in the library, playing off of Colin's chaos!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:45 and thus begins another colin mccoire escapade that makes scoutie go catatonic!
Pfft. *rolls eyes at Scout*
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:45 Colin! leave the littlies alone!
But!

This is a MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!!!
[/quote]

Sooo borrowing me actually means that I'll be famous in your story, it's awesome! I think I'd like to be borrowed. Shall I dress nicely for it? Haha.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
If you think the crash landing debacle was mad, you should see what he's done in the Owlery!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Uhm, should I be afraid of Colin then? /o\

OOC Let's Chat!
Av’s not afraid of him! She thinks of him like a crazy older brother. :lol:

He’s honestly probably the most fun and chaotic person to RP with here.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:17 Uhm, should I be afraid of Colin then? /o\
What? Don't be afraid!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 21:19 Av’s not afraid of him! She thinks of him like a crazy older brother. :lol:

He’s honestly probably the most fun and chaotic person to RP with here.
I need to up my chaos game

OOC Let's Chat!
I used to be chaotic. Now I’m just a normal boy.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
What the hell is that russian soldier uniform Clark, haha I love it! :DD

OOC Let's Chat!
*yeets Clark into lake*

:innocent:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire