OOC Let's Chat!

:lol: looks like Col is up to his usual shenanigans!

Hi Christina! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32 Heyho for everyone! ^^
Ayo!

Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:36
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32 Heyho for everyone! ^^
Ayo!

Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
Wow, I have never been borrowed yet! Sounds cool I guess. :D (What borrowing me exactly means?)

OOC Let's Chat!
i! finished! my! application!! *cheers*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:36
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32 Heyho for everyone! ^^
Ayo!

Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
and thus begins another colin mccoire escapade that makes scoutie go catatonic!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:36
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32 Heyho for everyone! ^^
Ayo!

Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
Colin! leave the littlies alone!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:26 Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!
yeah sure!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32 Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!
yeah sure!
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:40 Wow, I have never been borrowed yet! Sounds cool I guess. :D (What borrowing me exactly means?)
Yay! Thank you two!

Basically, borrowing is a kind of very light godmodding. I'm working on a private thread with a couple of Colin's cousins! They're going to have an important chat and need a couple extra chairs. Naturally, Colin being Colin, instead of just getting some chairs, he prefers to go the more chaotic route and the first chairs he notices are yours!

Usually I do this sort of chaos thing with random non-playing characters. But sometimes I like to ask actual PCs if they'd let me "borrow" their characters for a mention!

The thread is private, so you couldn't reply to it; but if you two were interested, you could certainly write a thread of your own in the library, playing off of Colin's chaos!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:45 and thus begins another colin mccoire escapade that makes scoutie go catatonic!
Pfft. *rolls eyes at Scout*
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:45 Colin! leave the littlies alone!
But!

This is a MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:26 Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!
yeah sure!
that sounds funny lol

OOC Let's Chat!
If that sounds funny, then check out this thread! It’s another one of Col’s shenanigans! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.