Let's Chat!
Hi Christina!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ayo!
Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Wow, I have never been borrowed yet! Sounds cool I guess.Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:36Ayo!
Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
Let's Chat!
and thus begins another colin mccoire escapade that makes scoutie go catatonic!Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:36Ayo!
Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Colin! leave the littlies alone!Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:36Ayo!
Could I borrow your kiddo too? Colin needs to borrow a couple chairs in the library and has cast accio towards a table with some first years happily studying!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
yeah sure!Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:26 Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:47yeah sure!Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32 Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!
Yay! Thank you two!Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:40 Wow, I have never been borrowed yet! Sounds cool I guess.(What borrowing me exactly means?)
Basically, borrowing is a kind of very light godmodding. I'm working on a private thread with a couple of Colin's cousins! They're going to have an important chat and need a couple extra chairs. Naturally, Colin being Colin, instead of just getting some chairs, he prefers to go the more chaotic route and the first chairs he notices are yours!
Usually I do this sort of chaos thing with random non-playing characters. But sometimes I like to ask actual PCs if they'd let me "borrow" their characters for a mention!
The thread is private, so you couldn't reply to it; but if you two were interested, you could certainly write a thread of your own in the library, playing off of Colin's chaos!
Pfft. *rolls eyes at Scout*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:45 and thus begins another colin mccoire escapade that makes scoutie go catatonic!
But!
This is a MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
that sounds funny lolNatasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:47yeah sure!Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:32Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:26 Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Let's Chat!
If that sounds funny, then check out this thread! It’s another one of Col’s shenanigans!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |