Let's Chat!
this is where you can buy first year spells
|
|
Let's Chat!
I'm thinking about putting out chapter five of my story but idk
Let's Chat!
YEP! That’s her !!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 17:58This person? viewtopic.php?p=1325581#p1325581Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 16:57 Despite Lily being a third year, she is not 13 years old anymore. Just as a heads up.
(I may have neglected her index for too long) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !
Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?
They graduated![]()
Com estima e magia,
Lily gray
Let's Chat!
*flops* Being sick with allergies and being at school sucks honestly. I'm so glad that I only have a little over half an hour before I can finally go home.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Let's Chat!
What's the time for you? I just came back from school.Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:24 *flops* Being sick with allergies and being at school sucks honestly. I'm so glad that I only have a little over half an hour before I can finally go home.
Let's Chat!
It can take up to two weeks for index to happen since the staff is very busy with other things on here as well as their real lives. I suggest only owling them two weeks after your edits were made and you still don't have a response. 

Also, please make sure not to double post!
2:28 pm. I get out of class at 2:50.Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:27What's the time for you? I just came back from school.Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:24 *flops* Being sick with allergies and being at school sucks honestly. I'm so glad that I only have a little over half an hour before I can finally go home.
Also, please make sure not to double post!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:26 Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !