OOC Let's Chat!

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 19:21 Where can I buy spells? URGENT!!!!
this is where you can buy first year spells

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking about putting out chapter five of my story but idk

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 17:58
Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 16:57 Despite Lily being a third year, she is not 13 years old anymore. Just as a heads up.
(I may have neglected her index for too long😅) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !

Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?
This person? viewtopic.php?p=1325581#p1325581

They graduated :O
YEP! That’s her !!

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Meow, just saying. I have no idea what to write about.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* Being sick with allergies and being at school sucks honestly. I'm so glad that I only have a little over half an hour before I can finally go home.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:24 *flops* Being sick with allergies and being at school sucks honestly. I'm so glad that I only have a little over half an hour before I can finally go home.
What's the time for you? I just came back from school.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
It can take up to two weeks for index to happen since the staff is very busy with other things on here as well as their real lives. I suggest only owling them two weeks after your edits were made and you still don't have a response. :)
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:27
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:24 *flops* Being sick with allergies and being at school sucks honestly. I'm so glad that I only have a little over half an hour before I can finally go home.
What's the time for you? I just came back from school.
2:28 pm. I get out of class at 2:50. :)

Also, please make sure not to double post!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyho for everyone! ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 20:26 Anyone else waiting for days to get accepted into the index? Or is it just me? I sent my index in 4 days ago. They told me to do some edits, so I did the necessary edits. Then, I owled them to let them know. 2 days pass by, NOTHING. I send another owl. 2 more days, NOTHING.
Natasha! You're a first year! Would you mind if I borrowed your kiddo in a post? Colin has cast accio on a couple chairs in the library and sent a first year sprawling onto the floor!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire