Let's Chat!
I am very excited about my shop! Sorry.Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
Let's Chat!
It's fine! You've got every right to be excited! Opening a new shop and making banners for people is a lot of fun!Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:40I am very excited about my shop! Sorry.Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:41It's fine! You've got every right to be excited! Opening a new shop and making banners for people is a lot of fun!Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:40I am very excited about my shop! Sorry.Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hiya Emiline!
Let's Chat!
It's not all I talk about...Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
Let's Chat!
its an exaggeration lol my bad if I sounded rude at allEmiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:43
It's not all I talk about...Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
Let's Chat!
Its all good! I didn't read it as rudeKeegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:46its an exaggeration lol my bad if I sounded rude at allEmiline Hunter wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:43
It's not all I talk about...Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:39 i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here
Let's Chat!
Yep you paid!Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 18:48 have I paid you yet for the banner? I think I have but i'm not sure