Let's Chat!
Despite Lily being a third year, she is not 13 years old anymore. Just as a heads up.
(I may have neglected her index for too long
) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !
Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?
(I may have neglected her index for too long
) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?
Com estima e magia,
Lily gray
Let's Chat!
I've never heard of Jane Victoria (I've been active daily here for two years this October), so no. I don't think that person's active anymore.
Edit: Okay, so I found someone named Jay Victoria, but that person hasn't been active since August last year.
Edit: Okay, so I found someone named Jay Victoria, but that person hasn't been active since August last year.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 16 Jan 2026, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pops in* anyone want to order some banners?
Let's Chat!
Aw Dang, ya she was the one who got me onto HioAvery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 17:37 I've never heard of Jane Victoria (I've been active daily here for two years this October), so no. I don't think that person's active anymore.
Edit: Okay, so I found someone named Jay Victoria, but that person hasn't been active since August last year.
Com estima e magia,
Lily gray
Let's Chat!
This person? viewtopic.php?p=1325581#p1325581Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 16:57 Despite Lily being a third year, she is not 13 years old anymore. Just as a heads up.
(I may have neglected her index for too long) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !
Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?
They graduated
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Kait! Have you seen I've opened a shop?!