OOC Let's Chat!

hey people

OOC Let's Chat!
Despite Lily being a third year, she is not 13 years old anymore. Just as a heads up.
(I may have neglected her index for too long😅) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !

Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
I've never heard of Jane Victoria (I've been active daily here for two years this October), so no. I don't think that person's active anymore.

Edit: Okay, so I found someone named Jay Victoria, but that person hasn't been active since August last year.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 16 Jan 2026, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in* anyone want to order some banners?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 17:37 I've never heard of Jane Victoria (I've been active daily here for two years this October), so no. I don't think that person's active anymore.

Edit: Okay, so I found someone named Jay Victoria, but that person hasn't been active since August last year.
Aw Dang, ya she was the one who got me onto Hio

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 16:57 Despite Lily being a third year, she is not 13 years old anymore. Just as a heads up.
(I may have neglected her index for too long😅) BUT, she would naturally interact with other Gryffindors and third years. So I’ll send an Owl someones way !

Also, is Jane Victoria still active ?
This person? viewtopic.php?p=1325581#p1325581

They graduated :O

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Kait! Have you seen I've opened a shop?! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
i'm sure she has, since it's the only thing you comment here