OOC Let's Chat!

Good evening, everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:57 Good evening, everyone!
Good evening Professor!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Johnson. How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good thank you, how are you?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:57 Good evening, everyone!
Evening professor!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:57 Good evening, everyone!
Good evening professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Johnson. I’m doing well. Making the rounds of Hogwarts making sure everyone is behaving.

Ms. Clarke. Ms. Manhunt’s. Hope you are both well.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:55
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:36 *flops* morning guys. . .
Aves! :wow: ya okay?
I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.
Drink lots of water ! Take a 15 minute nap, they don’t take you into REM but help you feel rested. Don’t go past 30 minutes, you’ll only feel worse. Good luck on your tests !!


As for RP, I was looking through there, I only saw a seventh year wanted people to riot for werewolf rights :/
I appreciate that Avery ! It’s hard finding adults that aren’t staff XD, just gotta be patient.

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
been going through the worst week of my life but i was awake early enough to get pancakes at my schools cafe so that was nice i feel like a character in a tv show rn lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je