OOC Let's Chat!

*flops* morning guys. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning to you too!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Avery!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:36 *flops* morning guys. . .
Aves! :wow: ya okay?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:55
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:36 *flops* morning guys. . .
Aves! :wow: ya okay?
I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jumping back into RP feels overwhelming, especially because it seems only first years are looking to RP.

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:36 Jumping back into RP feels overwhelming, especially because it seems only first years are looking to RP.
You can check the rpg request thread, i saw a couple of higher year requests there.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m happy to RP always if you ever want to owl me about it! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:55
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:36 *flops* morning guys. . .
Aves! :wow: ya okay?
I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.
Oh no dat still sounds bad :cryhappy: hope ya get a lot better soon!! Good luck getting through da day~ <3 :cheers:
Ya got thisss

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.