OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:30 emiline, I forgot to tell you yesterday, but the banner you made for Eden looks great!
Awww! Thanks so much!! <3 I'm surprised i've gotten so many orders!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:03 In doing some research into abilities and attacks for my Pokémon spoof cards, I've come across so many cute irl Pokémon cards :wow:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

If I could get into pokemon I would but I never found myself able to actually watch the show without being bored

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
hey <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:58 I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
I was gonna say the name is familiar but I think I'm thinking of a hard deleted account.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:03 In doing some research into abilities and attacks for my Pokémon spoof cards, I've come across so many cute irl Pokémon cards :wow:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

If I could get into pokemon I would but I never found myself able to actually watch the show without being bored
I never got into it personally but I can see why others like it ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:58 I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
Welcome back!! It's been a while, but I remember you! ^^

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
whoa it's a Koko!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency