OOC Let's Chat!

I'm waiting for today to be over


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:06 I'm waiting for today to be over
me too. official thursday hater

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:06 I'm waiting for today to be over
me too. official thursday hater
I just don't want to do any more presentations. In a hoop skirt


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:10
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:06 I'm waiting for today to be over
me too. official thursday hater
I just don't want to do any more presentations. In a hoop skirt
*is confusion*

you cant just say something like that and not include a follow up.

senior project or something?

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:10
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:06 I'm waiting for today to be over
me too. official thursday hater
I just don't want to do any more presentations. In a hoop skirt
*is confusion*

you cant just say something like that and not include a follow up.

senior project or something?
8th grade history wax museum


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:17
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:10
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:06 I'm waiting for today to be over
me too. official thursday hater
I just don't want to do any more presentations. In a hoop skirt
*is confusion*

you cant just say something like that and not include a follow up.

senior project or something?
8th grade history wax museum
Heya Lindsey!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:19
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:17
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:10
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:09

me too. official thursday hater
I just don't want to do any more presentations. In a hoop skirt
*is confusion*

you cant just say something like that and not include a follow up.

senior project or something?
8th grade history wax museum
Heya Lindsey!!
Em!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:19
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:17
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:10

I just don't want to do any more presentations. In a hoop skirt
*is confusion*

you cant just say something like that and not include a follow up.

senior project or something?
8th grade history wax museum
Heya Lindsey!!
Em!
How are ya?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:22
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:19
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:17
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:12

*is confusion*

you cant just say something like that and not include a follow up.

senior project or something?
8th grade history wax museum
Heya Lindsey!!
Em!
How are ya?
Wearing a hoop skirt and giant dress


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
emiline, I forgot to tell you yesterday, but the banner you made for Eden looks great!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency