Let's Chat!
I love how I was on elmo and wondered why I didn't get notified of being quoted... until I switched to vlad lolAvery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 16:38Thank you! I agree!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:58 asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me
@Emily Shephard![]()
![]()
![]()
yeah, honestly most asmr is not.. soothing.. it drives me up the wall and I just wanna pull out a magical remote and press the mute button
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*pops head in*
Let's Chat!
*pops head out*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
My finals are finally completed! Finally!
|
|
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in out in out*
Let's Chat!
hey Emi!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Heya Lilz
Let's Chat!
*shakes head about*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hii
Hiiii