OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 16:38
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:58 asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me :(
@Emily Shephard :( :(
Thank you! I agree! :lol:
I love how I was on elmo and wondered why I didn't get notified of being quoted... until I switched to vlad lol

yeah, honestly most asmr is not.. soothing.. it drives me up the wall and I just wanna pull out a magical remote and press the mute button :sob:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
finals! are! done!
i just got a burger and shake as my reward for finishing everything :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops head in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops head out* :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
My finals are finally completed! Finally! :lol:

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head in out in out*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hey Emi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Lilz

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*shakes head about*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 19:53 *shakes head about*
Hii

Hiiii