OOC Let's Chat!

asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me :(
@Emily Shephard :( :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:58 asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me :(
@Emily Shephard :( :(
:shock: Quite the pet peeve, but nevertheless understandable...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
AI voices are terribly annoying!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 09:59hi!
Ayo!

I see Cinder's eye patch has switched sides! Nice avatar too!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 10:12 Mr. McCoire. What tomfoolery is this?
There's two of us! Well, three with Liam!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
So many McCoires!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:44 Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
:wow: it looks so good!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:49
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:44 Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
:wow: it looks so good!
I agree! Its cute!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:44 Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
Go for it!

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't think I got the role lol

Same casting company, same show but I reached out them before my sister did and still haven't heard back while she got a message back within days lol.

annoying lowk lol

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
You'll get 'em next time! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone