OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:59
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:54

Morning Avery! Evening Zeph!
Morning Lily! :)
How's you?
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Heyo Hunter!
hey lilly
Hru?

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:54

Morning Avery! Evening Zeph!
Morning Lily! :)
How's you?
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Heyo Hunter!
I’m good but super tired and feeling burnt out from school. *sighs* I have a lot of tests and quizzes to do today and tomorrow. :lol:

Hru?
Ohh, good luck!! I am fine for now.
tired of doing math, but good. wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:59
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:57

Morning Lily! :)
How's you?
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Heyo Hunter!
hey lilly
Hru?

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:57

Morning Lily! :)
How's you?
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Heyo Hunter!
I’m good but super tired and feeling burnt out from school. *sighs* I have a lot of tests and quizzes to do today and tomorrow. :lol:

Hru?
Ohh, good luck!! I am fine for now.
tired of doing math, but good. wbu?
I am doing maths too., just my favourite subject!!! But, doing fine for now, having a cold...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:59
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:57

Morning Lily! :)
How's you?
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Heyo Hunter!
hey lilly
Hru?

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:31
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:57

Morning Lily! :)
How's you?
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Heyo Hunter!
I’m good but super tired and feeling burnt out from school. *sighs* I have a lot of tests and quizzes to do today and tomorrow. :lol:

Hru?
Ohh, good luck!! I am fine for now.
tired of doing math, but good. wbu?
Doing maths too, but having a cold.... So fine

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:10 Casting call!

I need a willing female Huffie (or a couple) for a reply I'm doing! (They'll only be mentioned for 1-2 sentences ;) )
I volunteer as tribute

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:10 Casting call!

I need a willing female Huffie (or a couple) for a reply I'm doing! (They'll only be mentioned for 1-2 sentences ;) )
I volunteer as tribute
:eyebrow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:34
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:10 Casting call!

I need a willing female Huffie (or a couple) for a reply I'm doing! (They'll only be mentioned for 1-2 sentences ;) )
I volunteer as tribute
:eyebrow:
I'm 100% a hufflepuff whatcha staring at me for

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:34
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:10 Casting call!

I need a willing female Huffie (or a couple) for a reply I'm doing! (They'll only be mentioned for 1-2 sentences ;) )
I volunteer as tribute
:eyebrow:
I'm 100% a hufflepuff whatcha staring at me for
I didn't realise they misspelled Hufflepuff with Gryffindor on yer profile, Gunther.

And it's girls I'm looking for, so ya still lost :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:10 Casting call!

I need a willing female Huffie (or a couple) for a reply I'm doing! (They'll only be mentioned for 1-2 sentences ;) )
If you want, I can volunteer!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:10 Casting call!

I need a willing female Huffie (or a couple) for a reply I'm doing! (They'll only be mentioned for 1-2 sentences ;) )
If you want, I can volunteer!
That's more like it! ;)

Think that's all I need ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg, I'm listening to a video and the voice is the basic AI voice and it's so gratting

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP