Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 08:26 Hi
Hi! I've started the duel!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mirada Johnson wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 08:30
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 08:26 Hi
Hi! I've started the duel!
Checking out now! I can post tomorrow!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hru, Laasya?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Mirrie! Hey Laasya!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9