Let's Chat!
*turns to look*
WHOA! THERE'S TWO OF US!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Phew
Finally got thought the deactivation fund’s activity check
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Ugh I still have to take my senior year book pic but at least I have an outfit idea and that I'm probably going include one of my plushies lol
Let's Chat!
every day im like "i could just drop out i could do it" girl im 3 days into the semester i gotta calm down
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
I believe in you
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
hi!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Mr. McCoire. What tomfoolery is this?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hi Cinder
Let's Chat!
Hey! Hru?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya! Hey Cinder!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |