Let's Chat!
chaosssss
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
how did you get that menu?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 21:50![]()
i just wanna say GRYFFINDOR COLORS
thanks for repping gryff
Let's Chat!
woahhhhhh what is that
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
That's exactly what I was wondering!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:24how did you get that menu?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 21:50![]()
i just wanna say GRYFFINDOR COLORS
thanks for repping gryff
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free
first to quote this
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free
first to quote this
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 14 Jan 2026, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I got the menu from the sneakoscope (I can also see if you're active assuming you didn't turn on invisibility)
- if you donate to the patreon you get the sneakoscope
- if you donate to the patreon you get the sneakoscope
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
oooo :]Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:26 *pokes head in*
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free
first to reply to this
i do need more banners for my iNPC
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38oooo :]Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:26 *pokes head in*
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free
first to reply to this
i do need more banners for my iNPC
could ya make the order in my shop? Its in my signature
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 14 Jan 2026, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
there's a patreon? didn't know that
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
yep! let me switch to my iNPC account real quickEmiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38oooo :]Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:26 *pokes head in*
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free
first to reply to this
i do need more banners for my iNPC
could ya make the order in my shop? Its in my signature![]()