Let's Chat!
Same to you, Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:12Cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:10Oo you and@Mirada Johnson share a cake day!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:08Thank you, Sage!
Thank you, Bree!
lol. The time passes so fast!
Happy cake day, Mirada!![]()
Let's Chat!
I'm very happy for you my friend!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 17:39At least I'm consistentKeegan Cadwalader wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:58truer words have never been spokenEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:47*Huggies wuggie snuggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:46Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43
![]()
![]()
![]()
I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo)
![]()
![]()
![]()
It shall be the only time I get above 70 in anything
I've been hovering between 52-66 for the last three years![]()
Still, getting above 70 is quite an achievement for me. And such a huge redemption arc as well after getting a... Lower score in Shakespeare![]()
You put a lot of effort into it and it shows!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Oh dear God- there's a cake day? *traumatized from the time he and everyone else got turned into pastries*Mirada Johnson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:15Same to you, Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:12Cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:10Oo you and@Mirada Johnson share a cake day!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:08Thank you, Sage!
Thank you, Bree!
lol. The time passes so fast!
Happy cake day, Mirada!![]()
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 20:05I'm very happy for you my friend!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 17:39At least I'm consistentKeegan Cadwalader wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:58truer words have never been spokenEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:47*Huggies wuggie snuggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:46
Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!
It shall be the only time I get above 70 in anything
I've been hovering between 52-66 for the last three years![]()
Still, getting above 70 is quite an achievement for me. And such a huge redemption arc as well after getting a... Lower score in Shakespeare![]()
You put a lot of effort into it and it shows!![]()
*Hugs!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Cake day?! *Turns Keegan into cake*Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 20:48Oh dear God- there's a cake day? *traumatized from the time he and everyone else got turned into pastries*Mirada Johnson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:15Same to you, Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:12Cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:10Oo you and@Mirada Johnson share a cake day!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:08
Thank you, Sage!
Thank you, Bree!
lol. The time passes so fast!
Happy cake day, Mirada!![]()
Let's Chat!
happy happy happy cake day, @Kaitlyn Conner!
Let's Chat!
*Muffled cake screams*Hazel Nelson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 21:11Cake day?! *Turns Keegan into cake*Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 20:48Oh dear God- there's a cake day? *traumatized from the time he and everyone else got turned into pastries*Mirada Johnson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 19:15Same to you, Kaitlyn!
Let's Chat!
Hazel stop traumatizing this poor boy. You cant just go and turn him into cake when you see him!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |