OOC Let's Chat!

Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 15:29 no bruno mars for me :(
Ohh, that's sad for you....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 15:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 15:50 Hi yall
Hi! Thanks so much for the jelly slugs! I hadn’t even realised it was my cake day!
:3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04

Colin! Colin! Colin!

Guess what!!! :wow:
:eyes:

What happened!!??

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
heyy people

(why is plant science so confusing bruh)

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04

Colin! Colin! Colin!

Guess what!!! :wow:
:eyes:

What happened!!??
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo :lol: )

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04

Colin! Colin! Colin!

Guess what!!! :wow:
:eyes:

What happened!!??
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo :lol: )

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04

Colin! Colin! Colin!

Guess what!!! :wow:
:eyes:

What happened!!??
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo :lol: )

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!
*Huggies wuggie snuggles!*

It shall be the only time I get above 70 in anything :rofl:

I've been hovering between 52-66 for the last three years :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04

Colin! Colin! Colin!

Guess what!!! :wow:
:eyes:

What happened!!??
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo :lol: )

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Well done!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 13:04

Colin! Colin! Colin!

Guess what!!! :wow:
:eyes:

What happened!!??
:wow: :wow: :wow:

I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo :lol: )

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!
*Huggies wuggie snuggles!*

It shall be the only time I get above 70 in anything :rofl:

I've been hovering between 52-66 for the last three years :lol:
truer words have never been spoken

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼