Let's Chat!
Ohh, that's sad for you....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
:3Mirada Johnson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 15:57Hi! Thanks so much for the jelly slugs! I hadn’t even realised it was my cake day!
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43![]()
![]()
![]()
I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo)
![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*Huggies wuggie snuggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:46Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43![]()
![]()
![]()
I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo)
![]()
![]()
![]()
It shall be the only time I get above 70 in anything
I've been hovering between 52-66 for the last three years
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Well done!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43![]()
![]()
![]()
I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo)
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
truer words have never been spokenEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:47*Huggies wuggie snuggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:46Whoa! I knew you could score big! 1st grade is awesomé saucé!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 16:43![]()
![]()
![]()
I got 72 in my prose! I finally scored a 1st grade! (Otherwise known as an A in uni lingo)
![]()
![]()
![]()
It shall be the only time I get above 70 in anything
I've been hovering between 52-66 for the last three years![]()
Let's Chat!
Keegan!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
