OOC Let's Chat!

My school dances are not formal and it is middle school so I only have to $7 for a ticket.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:39
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:34
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.
I usually skip these events as I’m not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year. :lol:

Hiya Haze!
The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lame :sob: no dancing, all the music were (I mean, this is reasonable but honestly though) clean, everyone only paired up with their friends to talk, and the food was limited.

In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.


... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.
HI CLARK!!

*gasps* you!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi hio

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi brook!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
hi bree/hazel! how are you? ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Good! You?

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
im pretty good, too! just got home a moment ago

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree!!! Hi Brook!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lins!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:46 My school dances are not formal and it is middle school so I only have to $7 for a ticket.
sameeee except for if you raise 200 dollars you got vip...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿