Let's Chat!
Yea. I remeber asking my parents to go and saying I'll pay for it. Thinking back that's be half of my savings thenKeegan Cadwalader wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:21YIKEsBree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:20Dude my eighth grade formal was $40 for the freaking students that have a 4.0 and 45 for students that have lessKeegan Cadwalader wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:19that's SO real!! like wdym tickets are like 37$ ???Casey Stone wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:18 The tickets for ours were always ridiculously expensive... Far too expensive for what you were actually paying for![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
thats actually insane and also super unfairBree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:20Dude my eighth grade formal was $40 for the freaking students that have a 4.0 and 45 for students that have lessKeegan Cadwalader wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:19that's SO real!! like wdym tickets are like 37$ ???Casey Stone wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:18 The tickets for ours were always ridiculously expensive... Far too expensive for what you were actually paying for![]()
i have been to exactly one formal (with my friends) and it was like 37 pounds! it was crazy! and it wasnt even that good of a dance
It simply isnโt an adventure worth telling if there arenโt any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
For my high school winter formal, the presale ticket I got was $25, but prom was outrageous. The presale believe was $35, and I even helped plan the event!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ours were ยฃ90 minimum!
Let's Chat!
It simply isnโt an adventure worth telling if there arenโt any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lameAvery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13I usually skip these events as Iโm not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year.Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 Iโm so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and donโt have shop orders so far this week!![]()
Hiya Haze!
In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.
... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:34The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lameAvery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13I usually skip these events as Iโm not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year.Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 Iโm so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and donโt have shop orders so far this week!![]()
Hiya Haze!no dancing, all the music were (I mean, this is reasonable but honestly though) clean, everyone only paired up with their friends to talk, and the food was limited.
In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.
... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.
HI CLARK!!
| โฆ" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"โฆ โโโโโโโโโโโโ |
โโโโโโโโโโโโโ ๐บ๐ฏ๐ถ๐ท + ๐๐ต๐ท๐ช STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 โโโโโโโโโโโโโ[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Howdy! I forgot I was even on clark
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
Thatโs terrible! My school doesnโt allow dancing anymore. (Silly reason honestly.) Though the way to get around it is instructed dancing which Iโm doing at prom, but my winter formal all we do is sit around and talk with friends. Though this year we get to watch student-made films.Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:34The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lameAvery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13I usually skip these events as Iโm not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year.Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 Iโm so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and donโt have shop orders so far this week!![]()
Hiya Haze!no dancing, all the music were (I mean, this is reasonable but honestly though) clean, everyone only paired up with their friends to talk, and the food was limited.
In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.
... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |