Let's Chat!
Yeahh....... Wish I could fly kites tho....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:26Yeah, our school has strange ideasLily Clarke wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 17:14Nah, we got on 14th and 15th but not 16th...... Not even a link holiday....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 15:27Our school only gave holiday on 15th but I’m taking holiday tmrw
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Chat died
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Time to get cracking on shop orders. Then I can think about doing replies again
Let's Chat!
That just reminded me about mine
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
should i be petty and annoying and order like 17 things just cause you said thatAvery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week!![]()
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week!![]()
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:03should i be petty and annoying and order like 17 things just cause you said thatAvery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week!![]()
![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Let's Chat!
I usually skip these events as I’m not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year.Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 I’m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and don’t have shop orders so far this week!![]()
Hiya Haze!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |